Tuesday, July 31, 2012

National Service Malaysia

Assalamualaikum and hello ^___^


Sekarang ni aku dah bertekad akan selalu update blog ni ye. At least once a week. Can I? InsyaAllah.


One week before this I got a news from my lil sis. I do not know whether I should happy or not. 


She were selected to go to PLKN!


OMG !


Actually, aku terlalu sedih dengan berita ni. Dia terpaksa pergi jauh dari aku. Before ni dia tak pernah stay di hostel. Paling tidak pun, pergi camping dekat sekolah. SEKOLAH SAHAJA! Aduh, risau gila ni. Boleh ke dia survive dekat sana?


Mula-mula dia macam tak percaya and taknak pergi. After that she bermuhasabah diri. She said she accept it as a challange. She want to enjoy this programme. If dia pergi dalam keterpaksaan, dia takkan enjoy and akan anggap program tu satu bebanan. And she is happy! 


She said she want to wear all pinks because PLKN yang pilih dia so she want them to follow her wants. So childish right? Haha. Dia selalu anggap dia is Sharpay Evans in High School Musical. All pinky! 


Sharpay Evans




So I am okay. Just go if you want. Actually malam tu aku menangis before tidur. I cannot accept that she will go far away from me. Because she is still a baby even dia dah Form 5. Still hisap ibu jari lagi tau.


And u know I sanggup plan nak mintak kerja dekat kem PLKN dia nanti. Makcik kantin pun jadilah as long as I can see her everyday. I sayang dia so much!


Can I live without her? Mesti mati kutu aku kat rumah nanti. Haih ~


And this is my baby, 


Aina Izzati

No comments: